Saturday, July 20, 2013

Finally here!
Last night we arrived to the missions compound around midnight.  You would think that after 30 hours of travel all of us would be dead tired, but when we saw the missions compound we became very excited.  The view from the balcony on the top floor is awesome!  We got to look out over Guatemala and the city looks amazing! All of us are very excited to begin helping any way we can!

I'm not entirely sure what to expect today, it sounds like we are going to do training that will somehow involve paintball (after I heard paintball I really didn't have to hear any more, I already knew the day was going to be amazing)! Getting here has made me much more excited to actually get out on the streets and to begin our missions work. God has great thing in store and He is going to not only change the Guatemalans that we meet this week, but also us and the way we see and appreciate our lives! 

Deuces!
Evan T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment