Friday, July 26, 2013

Me gusta Guat.

Hey folks of the great state of Minney! I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite moments of this trip so far. First off, the first VBS that my group (group C) did was for about 50 kids from the ages of 3 to about 15 or 16. This one really stuck out to me because it was very new to my team and we were all a little scared about the language barrier. Let’s just say that our God is one amazing God because he wiped away all of our fears and gave us one of the most amazing nights. The language barrier was not an issue and we were able to talk, laugh, and sing with all of the kids. (One of the songs included Justin Bieber who all of the girls love down here.) Also, we obtained plenty of new facebook friends (: We left the church rejoicing and praising God because it was such a memorable night. Everyone could not stop smiling and sharing pictures that we took with all of the kids. Skipping ahead a few days, my next favorite time was when we went shopping in Santiago. After a full day of bargaining, I would say that myself and a few others are complete experts! (: Cherie Morgan and I won a bargain from calling back and forth down the street with one of the vendors! I could not be happier than I am in this moment. The whole time we have been down here my group has become so much closer to each other and to God. This place is so beautiful that I am highly considering not coming back to Minnesota !(: With all of that being said, I am having a fantastic time and cannot wait to share all of my adventures with you when we get back! Thank you all for your support and encouragement and making this trip possible for all of us. Love you all!
Grace G. 

1 comment:

  1. Loved to hear about your experiences Grace! So many wonderful memories of a lifetime. Love to everyone! Karolyn.

    ReplyDelete