Friday, July 19, 2013

So... I've never had a blog before but apparently they are all the rage these days. I don't feel like we left yesterday already, but on the other hand this doesn't all seem real yet. The bus ride was dark and bumpy with lots of flashing construction lights.

It gave lots of time to think about the trip and what it is going to be like for us, for me. I can't wait to see what is in store for us, the amazing new vision and way of life that will be shown to us. Some of us spent time praying for our minds and hearts to be opened on this trip, to be aware of the awesome things that will be done to our faith. As I am slightly scared of flying (not a lot but enough to be nervous) I'm praying for safety just in the trip there! I hope everyone, those on this trip and those supporting from home are as excited as me and ready to see what God will do in all of us.

In short, I am a hyper, sugared up ball of nervous that's SUPER hyped to be here. I also have not broken my dad's number one rule so you're welcome daddy :) Lots of hugs to everyone, keep us in your hearts and prayers and Thank You for everything you have all done to get us here. We will come back knowing and loving our God, Immeasurably More.

-Courtney K

1 comment:

  1. I knew in the first sentence this was you! You have your daddy's kingsize heart but your own beautiful way with words.
    Don't forget rule #2....keep your freak out on the inside...we know what happens when it gets on the outside...and that breaks rule #1! ;)
    Praying for you and the whole crew. Remember that God is always fully present, He doesn't give of Himself half way or by some measure of deserving. He is always present in all ways to the fullest measure. He is there in the little and the small, the dirt and the smiles and in every trial along the way. Be fully present for Him and be aware that in every experience He is creating opportunity to stretch you and grow you in new ways and in His will is the safest place to be and it always comes with blessing.
    Love you bunches, hug each other (you know, in that special way that makes her squeal)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete